Unfortunately, you are not allowed to work as Self Employed with a Student Tier 4 Visa. Therefore, you cannot work as a freelancer via YoungOnes.

As we aim to be as inclusive where possible, we're sorry about this! If you need more information about the Tier 4 Visa, you can find it on the government website.